News & Events
An exhibit of wedding outfits from the Vassar College Costume Collection, For Better and For Worse: Sixteen Decades of Wedding Wear at Vassar, will be on display in the Palmer Gallery from May 23-June 9, 2013
For Better and For Worse: Sixteen Decades of Wedding Wear at Vassar draws from the Vassar Costume Collection to exhibit outfits from 1854 until the present, many donated by alumnae. It will also feature photographs and narratives showcasing diverse wedding traditions and innovations. All told the items will explore the changing views of marriage, leading up to current issues of marriage equality.
- Studio Art Student Exhibitions, 2013 at the Palmer Gallery (Posted 4/1/2013)
- Twenty-eighth annual Iyoya Children’s Art Show at the Palmer Gallery will celebrate the creativity of local school children, March 17-22, 2013 (Posted 3/5/2013)
- At the Palmer Gallery: “Genesis: Creation and Flood”, an exhibit of works by Cynthia Harris-Pagano on exhibit through 3/12 (Posted 2/5/2013)
- Dual Visions 2013 exhibit will showcase top high school artists at the Palmer Gallery, January 15-February 13. (Posted 1/8/2013)
- Conflict, Destruction, Renewal: Contemporary Artists on War” to be shown at the Palmer Gallery, 10/22-11/16 (Posted 10/19/2012)